Man shot on Burt Street ** Update **

Barberton Police are looking for a suspect in the shooting of a man in a Burt Avenue house. The man was taken to a hospital. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available from investigators.

UPDATE: Paul S. Robinson, 41, of Akron, has been arrested and charged with felonious assault and domestic violence. He is accused of shooting his brother-in-law in the leg during an argument.

Check this week’s Herald for more on this and other stories.

1. MAD MAGAZINE on February 13, 2018 at 12:19 pm

KEYS KEYS…….LOL

• Obamas purple lips on February 13, 2018 at 12:37 pm

Keys keys are key.

2. MAD MAGAZINE on February 13, 2018 at 6:51 am

ALFRED E. NEWMAN?

• Obamas purple lips on February 13, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Ha ha it’s the freckles!

3. Witness to impotence on February 12, 2018 at 10:30 pm

No no, she’s right, he looks incredibly intelligent. Get him a subscription. I’m sure the concealed carry permit has an I.Q. rating. Yeah…this all just wreaks of smart decision making.

• Obamas purple lips on February 12, 2018 at 11:36 pm

Im wondering if the special brother in law is the same nut I saw last summer in that front yard screaming at the sky?

4. His sister (Paul) on February 12, 2018 at 6:18 pm

I just love all the misinformed people passing judgment on this article. He happens to be a hard working father of 3 beautiful girls and 2 boys, who unfortunately lost his temper dealing with my sister very special husband. Don’t always assume the worst of someone. It shows a lack of intelligence. Everyone makes a vas judgement call in their lives including the people posting negative comments.

• Obamas purple lips on February 12, 2018 at 8:59 pm

Really nothing positive to comment on is there?Barbertonians can be a prideful bunch.

5. Crackron on February 12, 2018 at 12:33 pm

Another Crack head from Akron

• Keys on February 12, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Your a crack head from akron!

• Crackron on February 12, 2018 at 1:38 pm

thug wannabees

• Keys on February 12, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Your a thug wanna be.

• Obamas purple lips on February 12, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Good lord kid.Go to bed!

• Obamas purple lips on February 12, 2018 at 9:14 pm

Keys did you think that up all by yourself? Absolutely brilliant!! I remember when I had my first beer!!

• Obamas purple lips on February 13, 2018 at 8:15 am

Your a crackhead from Barberton keys keys.

6. Slim Chance on February 11, 2018 at 11:13 am

How many times do the police get called to the same addresses over and over, and NOTHING gets done. Sometimes the police know them on a first name basis.Just wondering if there is a limit. At least the Herald doesn’t post names in the police logs so we don’t have to see just how many times the police have dealt with them! I sure hope that wasn’t the case with the last few shootings.

• He was a good boy(when hes sleeping) on February 12, 2018 at 6:42 am

With all the police being targeted in this country,If I were a police officer I would answer every domestic call,traffic stop or whatever with my gun drawn.To hell with political correctness.Be specific and believe your eyes.

• Crackron on February 13, 2018 at 6:48 am

Everyone in that house should move. Move to Crakron. And take the KEYS to the house with you. Barberton police should start being more aggressive with all these Crakron thugs. “But he’s a good person” huh? Get in an argument and start shooting? Great person!

• ]Slim Chance on February 13, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Just to note a previous weapons under disability and a agg. assault according to another Akron news source!