Fire strikes East Paige house

Emergency crews responded to a fire on East Paige Avenue. Barberton, Norton and New Franklin are responding. The house is between Second and Third streets NE on East Paige. One person who was inside the house was checked by EMS.

1. Anonymous on March 21, 2018 at 12:17 pm

Hey

2. Anonymous on February 12, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Thank you for your reply. I hope your mom heals quickly, Jaylyn. That’s sad about her cat, too. Thoughts and prayers for your family. (Nothing good to say about those from the yellow house)

• Jaylyn on February 14, 2018 at 8:36 pm

No nothing good to say umm there were some people that lived in there that wernt doing what they were supposed to and they were sex offenders but they got kicked out and are in jail now

• Anonymous on February 15, 2018 at 7:56 pm

I hope your mom is healing. Wait…were the persons in the front efficiency apartment of the yellow house that the police raided the sex offenders? Or were the sex offenders in another apartment in the yellow house? I heard the people in the front apartment were drug dealers. Were they sex offenders also? Glad they are out of your neighborhood!

• Jaylyn on February 21, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Its not and was not a apartment when they lived in it. And yes they were both umm about my mom her burns are on her face hands and feet shes on crutches staying in a hotel for about three months if the house is not fixed by then there going to rent her a house and its not my neighborhood i live with my grandma and so does my sister my brothers 21 years old and im 11 and my sister is 10 and the reason why is because my mom has a pastemaker and she has to take meds that make her tired and stuff but shes still very very upset about phenoix she was the sweetest thing ever i grew up with her and my mom really just cant believe it at all thanks for your concerns

3. Anonymous on February 12, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Please post an update. What was the cause of the fire? Was the person inside the house okay? Does anybody know of past or present criminal activity on East Paige Ave in the vicinity of the house pictured?

• Jaylyn on February 12, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Yes i have details it was my mom the fire was caused by her tablet blew up shes ok has second degree burns her cat phenix didnt survive and the yellow house doesnt have any body living in it right now