Tammy Hughes Bender

Tammy Hughes Bender passed away Dec. 21. She is survived by her daughters Tabatha Bender and Alexandra Stoddard. Her grandson, Liam Graff, mother, Bonnie Rowley, siblings, Brenda Gerstenslager, Cherie Witchey, Barbara Terry Hughes, Robert Terry, William Terry, Teresa Huneycutt, and Jamie Wargo. Many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Tammy also remained close friends throughout the years with her husband Ronald Bender as well as her dear friend Thomas Stoddard. She will be deeply missed by all that knew her.

1. Michael Wilmoth on January 30, 2019 at 5:28 pm

😢 Tammy my friend I’m so sad that I have to wait to see you again. WOW!!! We had shared so many times together and had shared our deepest problems and regrets with one another as well as leaned on each other’s shoulder in hard times. Tammy our talks and time together meant a lot to me and I appreciate you being a real friend to me. I love you Tammy and will miss you and that big wonder smile until the moment we meet again.

2. Susan Halman Nicholas on January 9, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Miss Tammy. What a beautiful Lady inside and out. Watch over your bestie he is truly a lost soul without you. I know you know what a huge empiness you have left in our family. Your smile was contagious and always there no matter the pain u were in.
    I love and miss you forever Fly high Beautiful now

3. Teale Westbrook-Troutman on December 31, 2018 at 8:45 am

R.I.P. old friend. Prayers and thoughts of encouragement to all. I am so sorry to hear about your loss sending you love.& Blessings.

4. Alexandria Stoddard on December 29, 2018 at 8:15 am

As your birth daughter, It’s a terrible feeling knowing someone who gave me life is no longer here. There’s so much I wish I could ask you, and talk to you about but I can no longer do these things. I’m sorry for the dumb fight we had, and looking back on it I realize now It’s only because I was hurting. I wish I could have known you better, mom. Rest in peace. <3

5. Bobby Terry on December 28, 2018 at 8:51 pm

I will never forget u .You were like a sister to me growing up .You loved everyone and everyone loved u .U held alot of pain inside and dealt with a lot of pain physically.May u be at ease now and until we meet again know that I loved u and looked up to you no matter what .I Love you

6. Anthony Putnam on December 28, 2018 at 2:17 pm

We Love and miss you so much

7. Heather Stringer on December 28, 2018 at 12:21 pm

Tammy you was not only my best friend but my sister. I miss you so much. I love you even more. Theres no more pain. I remember how much you loved your family and kids. You always told me you never felt good enough. But you were more then enough. I always believed in you like you did me. I swear you took a bih chunk of me with you. I love you sissy till we meet again. I never got to say good bye. I called 6 minutes to late. Im sorry.