Man overcome by CO fumes in flooded basement

Emergency crews responded to a home in the 300 block of South Van Buren Ave. Monday afternoon for a man who was first reported as electrocuted in a flooded basement. It was since discovered he was overcome by CO fumes. He was breathing and taken to an area hospital. The home was reported to be filled with smoke and had a gas leak. 
South Van Buren Avenue was closed for several hours.

Man electrocuted in South Barberton due to floods.

2 Comments

  1. Coach on June 18, 2019 at 9:16 am

    LOL!!!

  2. Sam on June 18, 2019 at 7:07 am

    No mention of these 3 neighbors that ran over and jumped in the water to pull him out and get him to paramedics people need to remember there are good people out there that don’t even have to know them to help someone in need

Leave a Comment