Man shot in South Barberton, victim identified, suspect in custody

At approximately 11:04 a.m. this morning, Barberton Police Officers responded to a call that a man had been shot in the 300 block of George Street.

Responding officers located the victim in the driveway. The man was shot and was bleeding heavily. He was treated on scene by emergency medical personnel and was transported to Summa  Barberton Hospital where he died.

The vicitim is Shannon Callahan, age 41, from George Street.

Officers located the suspected shooter and took him into custody.

Arrested is Shannon Ingol, age 22, from George Street.

Ingol was booked into the Barberton City Jail and is charged with murder. He was arraigned in the Barberton Municipal Court and given a $1 million bond by Judge Dave Fish. Ingol was then transported to Summit County Jail.

The Barberton Police Department and the Summit County Medical Examiner’s Office are still investigating the incident at this time. No Further information will be released today.

**********************

Police and Fire officials were called to a shooting about 11:15 a.m. on George Street after a family fight.

An adult male shot his father. The suspect is in police custody and the weapon has been secured.

Early reports were that a man was found in the backyard.  He has been taken to an area hospital. His condition is unknown at this time. Witnesses report hearing five gunshots.

Police state they will release further information this afternoon.

Further updates will be published on this site as they become available.

1. Scott on June 30, 2019 at 7:42 am

I am so glad I moved out of Barberton decades ago. I do miss the chicken tho.

2. Wspeats on June 25, 2019 at 2:14 pm

You guys are pieces of s*** and you ought to be ashamed of yourself about saying s*** about a man that can’t stick up for himself and I think that poor families been through enough you guys need smacked in your face is in the mud shit trucks the whole lot of you

• Anonymous Also on June 25, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Thank you for spelling out the whole word because I had no idea what “s***” meant.

3. Patty on June 23, 2019 at 3:36 am

I WISH HUMANKIND MEANT KIND HUMANS!!!

• Anonymous Also on June 23, 2019 at 9:10 am

You could tie dye some T-shirts and hold a block memorial or write something like this bumpersticker in the man’s guestbook, if you like. Nobody’s stopping you.

4. Coach on June 21, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Bass master was he eating the cat too?

• Anonymous Also on June 21, 2019 at 5:40 pm

😂 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think you’ve worn the censors down. They’ve just given up now.

• Coach on June 21, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Lol

5. Coach on June 21, 2019 at 4:22 pm

So bassmaster hes been slamming the bitch? That’s why uncle jemmima whacked him?

• Coach on June 21, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Where was the Mexican in all this? Should we call ins?

Let’s pay the reparations! Lmfao what a joke

6. Coach on June 21, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Free shannon lol I have the first nickel towards his bail

• Snoop on June 21, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Free the dog!

7. Coach on June 21, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Bassdisaster dont get me started on the liberals! Lol

8. Coach on June 21, 2019 at 1:05 pm

Japs blacks and wetbacks!

9. Coach on June 21, 2019 at 1:05 pm

I agree my friend and I blame the japs!

10. Coach on June 21, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Wow this blew up!

• Deadbassmaster on June 21, 2019 at 1:21 pm

right in their faces!

• Your a piece of shit on June 25, 2019 at 2:10 pm

You all are pieces of shit

11. Anonymous Also on June 21, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Well, that seemed like a record number of quick new online posts by the Herald to try to bury this thread with nearly 200 comments on page 2. “Herald Nation” doesn’t seem to have the same interest in commenting on the new posts. I think the readership would like an update on this story. Please and thank you.

• Coach on June 21, 2019 at 1:07 pm

They dont care

12. Grace Kelly on June 21, 2019 at 12:28 pm

May GOD be with the family.

13. whoa on June 21, 2019 at 11:24 am

i hope you never make a mistake in your life

• Grace Kelly on June 21, 2019 at 12:27 pm

AMEN

• Anneka on June 21, 2019 at 12:45 pm

You all need to stop honestly!!! His wife, daughter and son need all the support they can get. Being bashful etc is not one of them. Sleep In Peace Shannon!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Anonymous Also on June 21, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Anneka, people are being the opposite of “bashful” about commenting here, and that’s how it usually goes online. I get that you were his friend. As a friend of the wife and daughter, help them with arrangements and do yourself and them a favor and keep them away from the internet for a little while. It’s a big story for a relatively small town and people will be discussing it.

14. Anonymous Also on June 21, 2019 at 9:38 am

I thought the son or stepson’s video hearing wasn’t until 1 pm? Source? Big, if true.

• Anonymous Also on June 21, 2019 at 10:19 am

Generally, “corrections” or “updates” by the press aren’t given the same attention as the breaking story. Corrections get buried on page six somewhere, if ever done at all. And the selective censorship already done here on this thread doesn’t give me much faith that we will get the whole story from the Herald. Surprise us, Herald.

15. DEB on June 21, 2019 at 9:37 am

OMG.I DIDNT KNOW THAT.HOW SHAMEFUL 🙏

16. what would u do? on June 21, 2019 at 9:36 am

I feel for you Shannon Ingol. It’s quite possible I’d have done the same thing.

17. Anonymous Also on June 21, 2019 at 8:32 am

I wish I knew because comments were just now selectively censored again. You’ve got someone near the bottom of the thread calling people “ass hoe” and blaming “redneck” “history” on a news story about one man of color shooting another man of color five times. Pretty twisted logic. I was called a “POS” and Coach was called something worse and those comments remain.

18. Coach on June 20, 2019 at 5:32 pm

So this was a 2 for 1?

• Deadbassmaster on June 20, 2019 at 5:56 pm

This is some good old throw momma from the train type shit!!! Eliminate the “motive” Establish an alibi..

• Coach on June 20, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Good to see ya back my friend!

• Deadbassmaster on June 20, 2019 at 6:31 pm

hes innocent until proven guilty coach!!

• Coach on June 20, 2019 at 6:41 pm

Hes white until proven black?

• Deadbassmaster on June 20, 2019 at 7:19 pm

said it here many times.it doesnt matter.a piece is a piece.its typically erased by the harold. screenshot this

• Anonymous Also on June 20, 2019 at 7:45 pm

I saw all those comments go missing. Did you guys delete the comments yourselves or were they censored?

• Coach on June 20, 2019 at 7:48 pm

No… this news organization is apparently in the business of first amendment censorship. Ironic huh? But the one where I’m called a cocksucker is left up, but where I called him a spick is taken down.

• Anonymous Also on June 20, 2019 at 8:04 pm

Also noticing a few “cracker”, “redneck”, “hillbilly” comments left standing. Hmmm. Why is that okay if there is no name-calling permitted?

• Deadbassmaster on June 21, 2019 at 5:07 am

been going on for 2 years. harold has been compromised.

• Deadbassmaster on June 21, 2019 at 5:11 am

part of the national double standard.

19. how this happen on June 20, 2019 at 3:08 pm

why this boy hate his daddy so much

• Anonymous Also on June 20, 2019 at 4:32 pm

Careful there. If you read the thread, you’re not supposed to ask why. Pretend you aren’t curious. Scold Coach and Deadbassmaster. Thoughts and prayers. Father was a saint. Etc…etc…etc… Even though this is news, nobody is allowed to speculate here. 👀

• how this happen on June 20, 2019 at 5:03 pm

I’m sorry.I love my daddy.I would never shoot him.im sorry

20. Anonymous on June 20, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Warm hugs and prayers for the Mother and Family ❤️🦋

21. Anneka on June 20, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Sleep In Peace my friend (HEARTBROKEN). My deepest condolences to the Callahan Family. I can’t imagine what your wife and daughter is going through. I’ve known you for many years. One thing I know you were an amazing friend,brother, uncle, Father and Husband. Just the other day you said “My only goal is to make sure my family is ok ” as always I asked “why you di talk like that”? You said shorty “My life would be for nothing if they are not”. You were all for your family. I don’t know what happened and I’m not here to judge. All I know “you were proud of your son”. My prays to your family.

You will be missed..

Sleep On My Friend, give my love to Dad, Moms and Uncles you are in great company!!

• Deb W on June 21, 2019 at 7:32 am

22. Coach on June 20, 2019 at 9:21 am

Idiots

23. Patty on June 20, 2019 at 8:05 am

No matter the story, Coach & Deadbassmaster will continue to be negative & try to rile ppl up! They are the lowest of the low!!!! It makes them feel better about themselves to ridicule others. Just ignore them & hope they go away! To the family & friends dealing with this tragedy, you are in my prayers.

• how this happen on June 20, 2019 at 5:12 pm

why the boy who shot his daddy his daddy dead now

• Deb W on June 21, 2019 at 7:33 am

🤟🙏

• Wspeats on June 25, 2019 at 2:23 pm

No matter what the man did he don’t deserve to be treated like his life doesn’t matter and to be slandered by biggots and cowards and it is disgusting people can even post this shit you shouldn’t even call yourself men

24. Dalton Holmes on June 20, 2019 at 12:26 am

Unlike cocksucker coach I’ll reveal my name. He ain’t gonna do shit anyways but write bogus comments on the internet knowing he’ll get slapped in person. Cops called or not I’ll still slap him in front of Fish. Pathetic he uses a fake name to talk shit. Well coach. At Wooster road North by the Indian across from kastle pizza. Come walk your retarded “retired” old ass down here

• Crystal on June 20, 2019 at 7:05 am

Coach if you dont know him keep it out your mouth yes I am white and he was a good person when I blew my husband’s truck up he was there to help us to get another car for him he was a customer of mine and he had the most respect for everyone and that you dont have so grow up

• Trey on June 20, 2019 at 3:03 pm

what’s cocksucker mean? my daddy calls my mommy that all the time

• Anonymous Also on June 21, 2019 at 9:58 am

Dalton, be careful about giving your real name and general location online and name-calling/threatening people over a discussion. People can agree to disagree. You’re young and thought you were defending the “underdog” so I just want to caution you about that.

25. Brenda on June 19, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Wow. Wait till one in your family dies. You self centered idiot. A good man was killed. He is from Belize, Did you know that his mom and him and his family take much needed items back to there home to give to the needy! Did you know that he has a wife that hes been with since god he was like 16 years old. He was a good dad a good man. She just lost her husband! And her son is going to prison the rest of his life. They are both good men. One made a very bad decision. I bet he regrets so badly right now. This family is suffering and u are always committing stupid shit. This family is a hard working,loving always helping someone out kinda family. Shame on you. you old bitter lonely pos

• Thank you Brenda for your spirit of humanity. May God richly bless you and continue to cause you to see what many unfortunately can’t see. on June 20, 2019 at 1:33 am

Thank you Brenda for your kind response on behalf of the Callahan family. Your spirit of humanity is great appreciated and valued. May God richly bless you and continue to cause you to see what unfortunately others can’t or unwilling to.

• Coach on June 20, 2019 at 3:32 am

I belize you!

• Anonymous Also on June 20, 2019 at 8:10 pm

This was comedy gold, though

• Brenda on June 21, 2019 at 9:41 am

wait a sec.i didnt know he was sleeping with his sons girlfriend.How shameful…

• Rsw jr on June 20, 2019 at 7:47 am

Thank you Brenda , I appreciate your kind words and and kind heart . I just got upset and had to cut my comments short , I never knew his son but I know what a good man he was and how giving he was he truly was a good person and a giving man . He will be greatly missed …..

• RobertLewis on June 20, 2019 at 4:25 pm

Good men don’t shoot other people. Feral animals do. Too many feral animals in our society. This one will be put away hopefully forever as he, Mr. Dindunothing doesn’t belong in a free society.

• Kaylee on June 20, 2019 at 5:29 pm

You do not know him. Innocent until proven guilty. You must be perfect to judge?

• how this happen on June 20, 2019 at 5:44 pm

why did that boy shoot his daddy I love my daddy I wont shoot my daddy to

• whoa on June 21, 2019 at 11:21 am

i hope you never make a mistake

26. Anonymous on June 19, 2019 at 8:55 pm

Keep on posting more and more comments coach. I’m going to post who you really are very shortly. Already know your signal is coming from barberton. Got your IP address so just a little more digging. Just wait and see.

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 8:59 pm

I’m near Angie’s, on Powell.

The name is chuck

• Anonymous on June 19, 2019 at 9:11 pm

We will definitely see if that’s the truth. Lol I’m gonna call bullshit. That’s not where I’m seeing.. Each post gets me closer an closer . nice try though

• Anonymous Also on June 19, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Oh. You’re going to dox Coach. Weird.

• Anonymous on June 19, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Change your name all you want IP is the same. Lmao wow

• Anonymous Also on June 19, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Ok, now I know that you’re the one that’s full of it, Anonymous. Coach, this person can’t dox you because he/she thinks that you and I are commenting from the same IP. Just trying to shut down debate. Love or hate Coach, at least he knows how to get a thread really rolling. To pretend like you’re doxxing him is dumb.

27. Rsw jr on June 19, 2019 at 8:55 pm

Well I knew him for about 25 years and he had always been fair to me , I worked on his cars and as far as I know he never killed anyone and to say otherwise is rediculous he was a good person . Just because a person sells grass don’t make them a bad person and let he without sin cast the first stone . There is not one person in this town that’s perfect so blow all that judgemental bs out your arses , he was a hard working good man he had at least two business a garage and a landscape company and my son hired his landscaping company to mow my yard and he will be missed .

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 9:18 pm

motive?? anyone??

28. Tammy mencke on June 19, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I love how people can get in here and say the dumbest things while able to hide their identities. I would love to see the comments with real names posted along side. This is my community and should be treated with some dignity. A horrible thing happened today for a reason none of us know. Instead of passing judgment we should be trying to uplift one another. The world makes me sad anymore. Grow up

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 8:42 pm

If I understand properly, based on the commentary here is it was either over a pop tart or the last grape soda, but that’s neither here nor there.

The fact is that the city administrators are loving that they got a distraction from the flooding they refuse to fix! Let it rain!

29. Coach on June 19, 2019 at 8:36 pm

Hey man I’ve been meaning to ask you is it “bass” like music or “bass” like fish

30. Praying on June 19, 2019 at 6:39 pm

The whole community is praying for you all. I know we can’t say anything to make this better for you and your family. People say ignorant things. Please try and drown out the noise, because none of it matters. I’m praying for peace. Sweetie one day at a time. My heart breaks for you all. Hold onto God’s Unchanging Hand.

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Lol speak for yourself

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Lots of coloreds on here!

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 7:49 pm

Lol!

31. Me on June 19, 2019 at 6:01 pm

You don’t know the situation or what exactly happened. It’s prayers for his mom his family. Like I said less not judge before we know. It’s a sad situation all around. A son killing his father 😔. Just sad

32. ignore da coach!! on June 19, 2019 at 5:22 pm

for all of u people stupid enough to fall into this trolls trap…..ignore him….he is the exact replica of the ignorance running the streets…..for being a retired senior he acts just like some of the hoodlums he is slandering

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 5:29 pm

I never said my age. I said I was retired. People can retire young . Stupid.

• Wow on June 19, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Why don’t you go ahead and retire your comments.

33. Anonymous Also on June 19, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Appears the father had a lengthy record including a prison stint for carrying a concealed weapon. Any sympathy I had for the father went away when I saw he had been a drug trafficker also. He may have killed people dealing drugs. You never know. Condolences to the family, though.

• Anonymous on June 19, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Get your facts straight before you publish blasphemy for all to see!!!

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 5:29 pm

I don’t think blasphemy is applicable here…

• Anonymous Also on June 19, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Public record. Three pages of arrests with Akron Municipal and felony convictions in Summit County 2005.

• TERRIE HILLYER on June 19, 2019 at 5:19 pm

The worse was 14 yrs ago when he 41 yr old man was in his 20’s, nothing major but traffic tickets, couldnt the man have change over the 14 yrs. dont judge him by his record until you know the facts.

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 5:31 pm

• Anonymous Also on June 19, 2019 at 5:39 pm

It’s in the public record. More than traffic tickets.

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 5:29 pm

What a surprise!

• family member on June 19, 2019 at 5:46 pm

take your judgment and sympathy and shove it up yours

• Praying on June 19, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Why is it that u had to look up his record? Does it even matter? He was a husband, father, son, grandfather, friend. Let’s just say a prayer for the family. This is their story, why are ignorant people trying to tell it

• Anonymous Also on June 19, 2019 at 7:05 pm

I looked up the public records for the same reason everyone is reading and commenting here…out of curiosity. I like to do my own research and see if there is a backstory the press didn’t cover. I looked up the son first, and he didn’t have much of a record until today. I’m sure the father had many other elements to his character other than his criminal record, but obviously something was messed up enough in the relationship between the two for the son to go this far. For everyone preaching not to judge the father or the son, I notice you are all getting really mad and judgmental at some of the other commenters on here, as well. People are expressing their opinions.

• Praying on June 19, 2019 at 7:31 pm

But why, do u have family that had a past that maybe perhaps turned their life around. All I’m saying is no one knows why? Let’s not assume his past had anything to do with this. Let’s just pray that God give them some sort of peace. Let’s pray that his son finds peace with it all. He’s young and he just destroyed his mother’s world as she knew it. His mother has lost her husband and son in the same day. His mother doesn’t need to see or read anything negative about any of it. I’m sure she’s fighting for her own sanity as well as her young daughter. I just think if it was your family you sure wouldn’t want anyone bringing up there past.

• Anonymous Also on June 19, 2019 at 8:10 pm

Yes, I have had deep personal tragedy in my own life and nobody ever watches what they write online that may hurt other people. Best not to read the comments unless you are prepared to be hurt. The condolence page of the obituaries is where one will read the nice things. A comment page of opinions on a newspaper article is where one will read a lot of things that hurt.

• Matt Hunter on June 19, 2019 at 7:22 pm

You don’t know that man and so what if he went to prison before ! He did his time and is a good person. Should keep your mouth shut on subjects you know nothing about besides reading one page about this man. One page in the book of Life doesn’t mean anything you POS !

• Anonymous Also on June 19, 2019 at 8:02 pm

For all you know, he “did his time”. Do you know if he killed anyone during his time trafficking drugs? You can’t know any more than I know. He might not even have known if anyone OD’ed on what he sold or not. Call me a POS all you want, I’m entitled to my opinion about drug dealers, past or present. The wife/mom probably shouldn’t be reading these comments anyway, as I have has tragedy in my own family and nobody spares anyone’s feelings online.

• Deadbassmaster on June 21, 2019 at 5:20 am

killer and a felon and hes the pos? the biggest pos works at the harold.family all sells drugs.friends of mayor.feds are looking into it

• Anonymous Also on June 23, 2019 at 12:36 pm

Missed this earlier, Deadbassmaster. Sounds like a crazy conflict of interest if somebody who works at the Herald knows his/her family all deals drugs. Hey, Matthew Hunter, maybe you can help us out here: Why do drug traffickers also carry concealed weapons? Is it to protect themselves while they are out there selling poison to other people’s kids? I say we even the odds and any drug trafficker should have to test his own drugs on himself and go unarmed on the streets. Sounds about fair, doesn’t it?

34. Brown's fan on June 19, 2019 at 4:30 pm

It appears that ignorance is running rampant

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 4:31 pm

No he was caught! Hes at the summit county jail!

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 5:38 pm

aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

35. Coach on June 19, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Knee

Grow

• Prometheus on June 19, 2019 at 5:29 pm

I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
               (III.i.49–61)

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm

36. WWFC17 on June 19, 2019 at 4:15 pm

All these ignorant hillbillies making jokes on this article…look at what time they left their comments. Must not be working today… sitting at home leaving vile comments on a newspaper article about a man getting murdered. Hope mom brings you some dinner when she gets home from work.

• WWFC on June 19, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Just got home from work about 30 minutes ago and read your comments on the toilet…I can see youve been at this all day Coach

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 4:26 pm

I’m retired and my home is owned free and clear. What you pulling down? 200 a week towards your rental?

• WWFC17 on June 19, 2019 at 4:32 pm

No I have a real good job for one of the local school systems…I’d give you more details but you’re the kind of weasel that would try to get me fired if you knew where I worked. Have fun commenting on this article for the rest of the night you sad old man. I have some work to do out in my garage and real life people to talk to.

• Me on June 19, 2019 at 6:03 pm

• Me on June 19, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Wow. Sooo much hate being spewed on here. Prayers for the family. Regardless of his crimes, we were not created to judge. He and his crimes will be judged by one. As for his son who killed him…… same goes.

Coach……. you need a life!

• WWFC17 on June 19, 2019 at 4:26 pm

No coaching jobs on Wednesday?

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Nice try!

• Mad on June 19, 2019 at 6:59 pm

Hillbillies? I can tell you it will be a hillbilly out there protecting you. FYI…Hillbillies are not ignorant people. Thank you.
      It is awful the state of our communities in this day and age. I hope all are kept safe from harm.

37. Ray ron on June 19, 2019 at 4:11 pm

People and their guns…if a gun had not been on him or near him this wouldn’t had happened.

• Bonnie on June 19, 2019 at 4:39 pm

You ignorant bitch listen here you don’t know the situation so don’t judge the situation you have got to be a racist white person hillbilly red neck mf ain’t had shit to do all day but make ignorant comments take the shit else where nows not the time.

• Huron Stewpididdy on June 19, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Right? cause you’re not racist….one bit!

• Me on June 19, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Wow. You need to get off here. Seriously!

38. Born an Rise In South Barberton on June 19, 2019 at 3:57 pm

You dirty RedNecks…That Mom is A Hard Working Woman rising g her children with good values. Now you people want to say things you know nothing about…This Young Mother;Love Her Family …Community….Friends….She dependable…Hardworking…Trustworthy…So before you write a Check you cant Cash…Know What The Hell You Talking About..

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I’ll cash it. Where do you want to meet tough guy

• Me on June 19, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Guaranteed 💯 You wouldn’t show 😂😂. All talk behind a keyboard. Bye everyone have a blessed evening. Prayers still for all involved

39. Paula Willey on June 19, 2019 at 3:47 pm

So very sorry 🙂 May God provide strength during it all 🙂

40. Shirley on June 19, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I see nothing funny about this!!!! Its sad actually!!! All u of idjits laughing karma has a way of bitting back. Prayers for the family.

• Janet on June 19, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Some one being shot and died is not funny..A wife lost her husband a daughter lost her father. No body knows the whole story yet

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 4:15 pm

We know all we need to know.

• Me on June 19, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Yes!!!!! Karma will come back on them for sure.

41. Anonymous on June 19, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Sending prayers for this family 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

42. Me on June 19, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Did I miss something in his picture ? I didnt see anything that would make me believe he was a criminal.

• world gone mad on June 19, 2019 at 3:31 pm

DAF. It’s an arrest photo.No damn common sense!!

43. world gone mad on June 19, 2019 at 3:26 pm

I hope none of you think things are going to get better.THEYRE NOT! Karma is coming for us all.Feel sorry with your bleeding hearts all u want and make sure to pray for everyone.

44. Anonymous on June 19, 2019 at 3:24 pm

All you miserable mfs on here commenting about stuff yal dont know about need a life. Cant nobody judge but God so the rest of yal can stfu

• world gone mad on June 19, 2019 at 3:29 pm

lmao! god told me you’re dumb AF!

• Human on June 19, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Deep so sad seeing these comments , yes he did a terrible thing but just pray for him

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 4:17 pm

people = 💩 . I’m praying for tidal waves…dont leave me out!

• Born an Rise In South Barberton on June 19, 2019 at 4:04 pm

Coach of what…kkk… because you must be white….an we dont give no damn about being white in South Barberton ; so you must be a Racist from elsewhere…please stay there…I pray you dont have Access to nobody kids black or white…green or purple…You AssHole

• family member on June 19, 2019 at 5:53 pm

obviously, you’re an asshole

• Me on June 19, 2019 at 6:10 pm

IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE COACH ON HERE.

45. Lafawnda on June 19, 2019 at 3:18 pm

Shame on y’all crackers, jealous of our way of life?

46. Anonymous on June 19, 2019 at 3:04 pm

I don’t see shit funny

• T on June 19, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Me either

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm

hahahahahaaaaa

• Terrie Hillyer on June 19, 2019 at 3:14 pm

I sont see anything about it being funny!

47. Coach on June 19, 2019 at 1:26 pm

That’s one way to get em off the government tit!

• Doesn’t matter on June 19, 2019 at 3:15 pm

Seeing as this guy who passed was actually a landlord for some houses I highly doubt he was taking advantage of the government. How about stop judging people. I’m sure you wouldn’t be saying that if this was your family. Just like this IS someone else’s family. Grow up. Another reason why barberton gets a bad name. Because of childish, judgmental and probably racist people like you.

• None of you’re business on June 19, 2019 at 4:10 pm

I agree with you. This is just ridiculous and sad ! People need to grow the hell up.

• Fed tf up on June 19, 2019 at 7:14 pm

It’s more white on government assistance than blks… why u think trump won’t do away with it.. coach u need Jesus and a prayer u dnt knw wat went on and u making jokes and being nasty and cruel. Grow up!!!!

• Brandi on June 26, 2019 at 4:48 pm

It’s more white people that receive government assistance over blacks. You need to look at the statistics. You sound stupid. And because your so serious about meeting people, please provide them your address which would be a proper invitation to get that ass whooped.

• eech man on June 26, 2019 at 6:28 pm

whites make up 76.9 % of america.blacks make up 13.1% of america soooo? just a heads up before you get ahead of yourself.

48. Coach on June 19, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Lmfao!!!!!!

49. Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 11:51 am

lol!!!

• Me on June 19, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Your a cold piece of crap

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 12:13 pm

lol!!!

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 1:30 pm

Lmfao!

• Brittany on June 19, 2019 at 5:33 pm

You can talk all that stuff but you using the name coach and Deadbassmaster racists white red necks. Why is it that you have to be a ass hoe. America was build on black remember that. Weak ass white boys. Hate for what really?????

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 5:53 pm

dont get me wrong.i hate everyone!!! if I’m racist it is towards the human race!!! eff u all!!!

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 5:55 pm

now go eff yourself

• chicken head on June 20, 2019 at 3:56 pm

This isn’t racist at all you hypocrite 👇. coach and deadbassmaster are 2 different European Americans to be politically correct!

• chicken head on June 20, 2019 at 3:58 pm

☝️👆 🐔

• Brittany on June 20, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Politically correct on what they don’t even know these people. And I’m going to speak up for my people because y’all did a enough damage to black people and this shit going to stop. Y’all think y’all prefect. Trust me y’all far from it.

• Someone with sense on June 19, 2019 at 12:27 pm

I missed the funny part of the story.

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 12:38 pm

hahahahahaha!!

• Mei on June 19, 2019 at 1:22 pm

I feel sorry for your mother

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Lol!

• Born an Rise In South Barberton on June 19, 2019 at 3:48 pm

SAME THING MAKE YOU LAUGH WILL MAKE YOU Cry

• Deadbassmaster on June 19, 2019 at 4:07 pm

lol!!!

• Coach on June 19, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Lol! “Born an rise” what is that lol

• Me on June 20, 2019 at 4:59 am

So unintelligent. Keep hiding behind your badge pos