$10 subscriptions are back for a limited time!

Now is your chance! A one year subscription within Summit County is

only $10 with this coupon.

Receive 52 issues of The Barberton Herald delivered to your mailbox.

**Must have coupon**

Print out and stop in or mail to:
P.O. Box 830, Barberton, Ohio 44203.

#barbertonherald
#since1923

1. Coach on September 12, 2019 at 7:30 am

Helen that’s a touching story about your daughter!

I think it would be more appropriate for the herald to pay you ten dollars to describe.

If they refuse, I’d be more than happy to mail you a ten dollar bill to cover the cost of subscribing.

Thank you to all our veterans!

• Coach on September 12, 2019 at 7:31 am

I meant for the herald to pay you ten dollars to subscribe NOT describe lol

• Coach on September 12, 2019 at 7:34 am

Dont post your address on this public forum however.

• edbluegillmaster on September 12, 2019 at 12:07 pm

coach.were you scared away from the polls by being told you would be a Democrat after voting in the primary?

• Coach on September 12, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Trust me I’d love to

• edbassmaster on September 12, 2019 at 3:25 pm

like i said barberton.a piece is a piece is a piece

• HELEN on September 17, 2019 at 1:44 pm

They refused! Send the 10 bucks to 645 Upurass Lane. Barbertucky O-hi. Would be greatly appreciated!!! 👌

2. Helen Welch on September 12, 2019 at 7:21 am

I WOLD LOVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER BUT DUE TO BEING UNABLE TO DRIVE AND ALSO NOT HAVING A PRINTER, TO MAKE A COPY OF THIS, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO ALLOW ME TO ORDER THIS WITH MY DEBIT CARD FROM THIS WEB SITE?? i AM 86 YEARS OLD AND ON A FIXED INCOME.

BY THE WAY, MANY YEARS AGO ONE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBERS ASKED MY DAUGHTER [ AN EMPLOYEE] TO WRITE TO HER SON WHO WAS SERVING IN THE ARMY IN VIETANAM AND SHE DID THAT AND WHEN HE CAME HOME, THEY MET AND AFTER A VERY SHORT COURTSHIP, THEY WERE MARRIED. THEY RECENTLY CELEBRATED THEIR 50TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!