Ronald D. “Munch” Ault

Ronald D. “Munch” Ault passed away peacefully Nov. 29. A lifelong Barberton/Norton resident, born March 27, 1954 to late parents Wayne and Donna (Smith) Ault. He worked hard to provide for his family and would do anything he could for anyone. Ronnie enjoyed camping with his family, holidays, and building things. Being the jokester he lifted many spirits. In addition to his parents, Ron was preceded in death by his daughter Teresa; sister Barbie; uncle Edgar; and other very dear family members. He is survived by his loving wife Marian (Stopar); daughters Kimberly Ann Fisher and Angela Marie Richardson; grandchildren Bradly (Devanne), Brooklyn, Breanna, and Skyla; step-grandchildren Tj, Joshua, and Ethan; son-inlaws Tony Fisher and Jeffrey Richardson; siblings Debra (Paul) Watson, Phillip (Helen) Ault, and David (Terri) Ault; and many nieces, nephews, in-laws and family. Visitation Friday, Dec. 6 from 4-6 p.m. at Newcomers Funeral Home, 131 N. Canton Road, Akron. Funeral service at 6 p.m. Cremation to take place later. We would love your favorite memories of Ron to be shared.

1. Amber ault on December 7, 2019 at 3:52 pm

RIP uncle ron you were a good uncle. You will be missed.

2. Eric Kozelski on December 7, 2019 at 3:42 am

Here is a great man, his heart was bigger than life itself. He loved his family and friends more than anything and would do anything in his power for them. I’m truly lucky to have known him. Thanks for all the great memories. You truly will be missed.

3. Steve Edwards on December 6, 2019 at 10:23 pm

My condolences. I remember Ron in Junior high and high school as a good wrestler, and he inspired me to try out for the wrestling team in high school.

4. Dianne Kelley on December 5, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I am so sorry to hear about Ron’s passing. I have fond memories of him.

5. Madison hall on December 3, 2019 at 7:13 pm

My dear family am sadden by your lost as well as mine, Cousin Ronnie will always be in my thoughts and in my prays as you will be! Love you guys,

6. Thomas Makinson on December 2, 2019 at 1:08 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this terrible time. RIP Ron!!! Love you all!!!!!