Vandals from Elementary West are identified

The vandals responsible for the Jan. 10 damage to Elementary West have been identified. Officer L. Holmes identified the suspects after reviewing security camera footage submitted by the school, and police say they were interviewed and will later be charged. Read the Jan. 16 edition of the Barberton Herald for the full story.

1. NOTHING TO SEE HERE! on January 14, 2020 at 10:23 am

MOVE ALONG,MOVE ALONG

2. Harvey the rabbit on January 13, 2020 at 10:58 pm

These boys throw like little girls, not to insult little girls. It would have been more appropriate if the little twits had been wearing dresses. I say for punishment make them janitors of a month cleaning schools.

• retsamssabde on January 14, 2020 at 6:36 am

And make them sing the anthem at a game or 2. What if this was North Korea or Singapore? You’re lucky to be in America punks. Wake up!

• Roberta Clemens on January 16, 2020 at 10:33 am

Theres only 2 balls that have ever graced those hands! I’ve seen kids in diapers throw better.

3. KuriGohan and Kamehameha on January 13, 2020 at 4:34 pm

Special beam on my cannon like I’m piccolo.

• Kalua pig-n-poke and Lumi'au'au on January 14, 2020 at 10:38 am

🧻

4. None on January 13, 2020 at 2:21 pm

This is totally uncalled for! What the heck is wrong with them? It’s obvious they have no respect for anyone or anything. I hope they get what’s coming to them and then some.

5. 🌝 mr.nice guy on January 13, 2020 at 9:28 am

I guess,from what I’ve heard that this was in protest of being out of weed!

6. retsamssabde on January 13, 2020 at 9:18 am

those could be COACHS’ sons? lmfao. when you bring color into it you’re bound to be humbled.(this goes for everyone on here) black,white,red,brown. A piece of shit is a piece of shit. Id bet they’re kneelers.

• Coach on January 13, 2020 at 8:00 pm

I stand by my previous assessment. Black is not always a color, its often a state of mind. This was the work of 3 blacks.

• retsamssabde on January 14, 2020 at 8:05 am

you’re too impatient

7. IM SOOO STONED BRAH on January 13, 2020 at 9:06 am

Best cameras around!! Now to teach the POS’ a lesson!! NO SLAP ON THE LIMP WRIST!!! 😂

8. retsamssabde on January 13, 2020 at 8:56 am

limp wristed anti-American soy boys practicing for antifa! throw the book at em!!