Lois “Wilma” Bahnsen

Lois “Wilma” Bahnsen, age 80, has run her race and is now at the foot of Jesus, receiving her crown. Preceded in death by her parents, Beecher and Lona; sister, Lou-Lou; brother, Levi; and twin grandbabies, Brooklyn and Braxton Bunner. She is survived by her daughter, Charlotte (Tommy) Bunner; granddaughters, Marysea Bunner and Kaitlyn (Bradley) McMullen; great-grandson, Roman; sisters, Lessie Lilly and Loretta Lilly; many nieces, nephews, family and friends. Memorial Services will take place at a later date.

1. Ronda Weikle on June 18, 2020 at 12:42 pm

I’m sorry for our families loss, don’t think I ever even got to meet you! Rip an join our circle in the sky!

2. Stacy frum on June 18, 2020 at 9:58 am

So sorry for your loss my symptoms for you and your family just remember she will always be watching over all you guys love ya

3. Sherri Dennison on June 18, 2020 at 8:38 am

Lois always carried a special place in everyone’s hearts….she will be greatly missed, visits to Ohio wont seem the same….We are so very sorry and send our love from her in WV…

4. MaryEllen Marion on June 17, 2020 at 7:28 pm

My heart hurts for everyone on the loss of your mom and grandma and friend. You will all be in my prayers for peace and comfort . She has gone on too a far better place . You will see her again one day.

5. Lisa Snodgrass Boyer on June 17, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Lois was a joy to know! Always greeting somebody with a smile and always willing to share a good laugh!

Rest peacefully in Heaven, my friend!

Prayers for peace and comfort for those left to mourn Lois’s passing

Love and hugs

6. Rose Lilly-Harvey on June 17, 2020 at 4:53 pm

I’m so sorry for our family’s loss. I’ll be praying for peace for everyone.

7. Marysea Bunner on June 17, 2020 at 4:25 pm

I miss you so much my sweet sweet angel ❤️