Meredith Ann Canning

Meredith Ann Canning (“Beebo”), 37, passed away unexpectedly Sept. 2.  Meredith was born Aug. 9, 1983 in Barberton. She leaves behind her beloved children, Alex and Dekayla and “special niece, Alexis”. She is survived by her parents Tom (Patty) Canning and Kim (Kevin) McHenry, her beloved sister and brother, Keri (CJ) Dennison and Joseph (Starla) Canning. Her cherished nieces and nephews, Jaden, Chace, Thomas, Rowan, Andrew, Rory and Joshua.  Grandmothers, Edith Canning and Sarah Susong. Along with many aunts, uncles, cousins and special friend Roy VonKanel.  Meredith is preceded in death by her Grandpa Jim Susong, Grandpa John Canning and Grandma Patricia McHenry.  Meredith was a beautiful person inside and out. She had a beautiful smile that would light up a room. Her heart and love for people was as genuine as she was. Meredith will be greatly missed by so many. May she find the peace she searched for her entire life. In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to the IBH, in memory of Meredith Canning, who had helped our girl over the years. Please keep Meredith in your heart always and KK in your prayers. Cremation will take place and a private family memorial will be held. To share a memory or send a condolence, please visit www.silva-hostetler.com.

1. Katii on September 9, 2020 at 6:54 am

Aweee so sad she was one of my sisters childhood friends she was always so sweet and nice haven’t seen her in years but still sad to hear this one rip baby girl and condolences from my sister Kristina as well

2. Sherry Littlefield . on September 8, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Kim, so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers for you and your family…

3. Lisa R on September 8, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Praying for your family for peace and comfort only God can give
    🙏 You were loved and will be missed❣️

4. Danielle Lopez on September 6, 2020 at 10:47 pm

MerMer, Im going to miss you so much..The struggle is over now and you can rest easy..You will be greatly missed by so many..You was such a beautiful person inside and out and truly a inspiration to me and many more..Untill we meet again..I love you Mer. Your family will be in my prayers.. So sad…

5. Vicki and Louie Hone on September 6, 2020 at 8:24 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss! Sending prayers to keep you strong!

6. Angela miliano on September 6, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Mer mer I still dont wanna believe this.. I love you babygirl fly high n watch over all of us. I love you so does addie.. its not gunna be the same without you.

7. Allison Genet on September 6, 2020 at 11:30 am

Through all our up and downs… You have always been and always will be MY BEST FRIEND AND SISTER!! We were even in the rooms with each other when delivering our children Emiah and Dekayla… Who have grown up together… I still remember yelling at you and mom (in between pushes ) for arguing over who was gonna hold my leg in delivery lmao…. You definitely were a force to be reckoned with… You knew what you wanted and and by god you were getting it lol… I LOVE YOU AND DEKAYLA SO MUCH! I WILL KEEP OUR PROMISE!!! I know you would have… Im going to keep fighting this fight… For YOU AND OUR CHILDREN!!! I LOVE YOU MERMER!!!!

8. Nicole & Gia on September 6, 2020 at 11:25 am

Miss Kim your daughter was such a beautiful and sweet person. My daughter Gia absolutely loved her and KK. We are here if you ever need anything or help with KK.. We love you all and will be praying for your heart and mind healing..

9. Jill McCune on September 6, 2020 at 7:34 am

Dear Tom and Kim,
    Understanding the loss of a child is unimaginable. Please accept my deepest sympathies. My heart breaks for your family. Crying, yelling and whatever way helps you grieve, go for it. I have found only good memories remain. May you find comfort in your memories. Bless you🙏🏻

10. Tugg Massa on September 5, 2020 at 7:10 pm

May you rest in peace next to God!! I just saw you last week and I’m sad I was in such a hurry and couldn’t really talk very long!! Well please keep a watch over us all!!

11. Trisha klatte on September 5, 2020 at 6:17 pm

I’m in total disbelief I just talk to her a few weeks ago and she was doing so well. My heart goes out to her kids and family she was a wonderful person loved by so many

12. Tiffany Nurse on September 5, 2020 at 2:27 pm

I love u mamma. My prayers are with your family.

13. Nikki Pirnik on September 5, 2020 at 1:56 pm

This is so sad. Merideth was so sweet to everyone she knew. I’ll miss seeing her beautiful face when she so happily says HI!!! Along with a loving hug cause that’s just who she was and now she’s an angel watching over her family and friends. RIP Meredith you’ll be remembered always

14. Amy Kenley on September 5, 2020 at 11:43 am

Meredith meant so much to me and always brightened the day. She was such a special person that the world will be less bright. My heart goes out to her whole family. I will never forget you Meredith!!!

15. Pat and Patti Gnap on September 5, 2020 at 9:54 am

Tom and Patty so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

16. shiloh on September 5, 2020 at 9:45 am

Beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. She fought so hard and for so long. Rest in heaven sweet girl many 🙏 prayers to the family ❤

17. Anonymous on September 5, 2020 at 9:43 am

18. Mary Ann Baker Glasser on September 5, 2020 at 8:50 am

Sorry for your loss! You have my deepest sympathy! Your daughter was beautiful! I pray that God watch’s over your family at this time! Hug’s and Prayers
    Mary Ann Baker Glasser

19. Candy Savage on September 5, 2020 at 8:34 am

Tom, Kim, and families, I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully Meredith is at peace now. I can’t even imagine how painful you all feel. Please know I will keep you in my prayers

20. Patty Tilson on September 4, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Canning family, So sorry to hear of Meredith’s passing. My condolences & thoughts with all of you.
    Patty Tilson