Barberton is hosting one of several pop-up, drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinics over the next couple weeks, put on by Summit County Public Health.
Barberton’s clinic is at Block 7, the city parking lot across from McDonald’s downtown, on May 7 from noon to 6 p.m.
Other clinics are:
• May 3, 3-6 p.m. at the Firestone Community Center, 1480 Girard St., Akron
• May 6, noon-6 p.m. at the Summit Lake Community Center, 380 W. Crosier St., Akron
• May 8, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Summit County Fairgrounds, 1050 North Ave., Tallmadge
• May 13, noon-6 p.m., Perkins Park, 899 Diagonal Road, Akron
• May 15, noon-6 p.m., Twinsburg Community Center, 10260 Ravenna Road, Twinsburg
No appointment is necessary for these clinics.