Skip to content

Joanne Norma (Korom) Benoit

Memorial services for Joanne Norma (Korom) Benoit, 85, of Minco, Oklahoma, will be set for a later date in Ohio. Joanne (Korom) Benoit was born in Barberton, March 18, 1936, she died Dec. 21, at her home in Minco. She was preceded in death by her parents, Joseph Korom, Sr. and Elinor Mae Wilcox, brothers, William Korom, Joseph Korom, Jr., Melvin Korom and Donald Korom, Sisters, Eileen Coleman, Lois Hitchcock, Dorothy Blackwell and Edith Martin. Joanne is survived by sons, Thomas J. Kitzmiller, James A. Kitzmille, John A. Kitzmiller, daughters, Sharon L. Brutz, Norma L. Hall, Carol R. Kitzmiller, sisters, Judith Parish, Irma Wilson, grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces and nephews.

1. James Kitzmiller on April 9, 2022 at 8:17 pm

Mom, so sorry this went so fast, but also blessed to have been there with you at the end. I will always love and miss you. You raised six fantastic kids!

2. Judy Parish on December 29, 2021 at 4:44 pm

I love you Joanne. We did have some wonderful fun times in LV. We had good times when we got together with all our little kids. You will be missed.

3. Monica Hellinger on December 29, 2021 at 2:14 pm

it’s been pretty hard here lately mom really miss you I love you the kids really miss you so much cat keeps telling me Mom I miss grandma David also misses you so much it’s really taking a toll on them a lot that you’re not here with us anymore anyway I love you and I miss you hope you enjoying heaven must be a beautiful place to be and as you’re up there and you see my mother and tell her I said I love her and I miss her

4. Sharon Brutz on December 29, 2021 at 1:59 pm

I love you Mom. Thank you for being my mom. I miss you so much. So many good times and memories to cherish. You are with me everyday. Rest peacefully until we meet again.

5. John Kitzmiller on December 29, 2021 at 12:46 pm

I miss you mom. You was a wonderful Mom and a great friend. I will see you again in heaven. You will always be in my heart and in my memories. I love and miss you mom. Rest in Piece 🙏🙏🙏

6. Norma L Hall on December 29, 2021 at 10:40 am

I love you mom. You took a piece of me with you, but you also left a bit of yourself with me. I take comfort in knowing that you are no longer in pain. Thank you for being there for me and for being my mom.